Machining and CNC machining
Metalworking of manufactured at our production castings is offered using our own resources and outsourcing. We can offer our customers the following types of machining:
- file machining
The company’s engineers Litiz design tools and casting tools, which was later made in his own machine shop. This significantly reduces the time of the preparatory stages for the launch of production of new castings.
Quality CNC machining is controlled at each stage of the process. To control the critical dimensions of castings used measuring machine.
Shotblast metal machining is the processing of metal workpieces or articles by the bombardment of cast iron or steel shot (for aluminum castings Litiz uses stainless shot), accelerated using shot-blasting machines (turbines) to high speeds (50-60 m/s). Each acelerated bit allows to clean the metal from rust and dirt by hitting the surface of the product.
Shotblasting allows you to:
– Clean metal surface from corrosion products, scale, oxide film, old paint and other contaminants, burrs, sharp edges, etc.
– Roughening of the surface (for better adhesion with coatings).
Advantages of shotblasting:
– Allows you to prepare metal products for further application of protective coatings (cleans rust, old paint, remove burrs and irregularities);
– Increase the life of the coating applied to the surface (the adhesion surface of the product increases due to the shotblasting);
– Shot-blasting machines are more efficient compared to shot air-blasting (speed and quality of treatment are lower);
– Removing the metal layer products do not occur as a result of processing. The cleaning of the surface with the use of metal-cutting tools (eg grinders) does not allow to achieve such effect.
CNC-machining is processed using equipment with computer numerical control (CNC). As equipment are most often lathes, milling machines and measuring machines.
The structure of the CNC are:
– Operator console (or console IO), which allows to enter a control program, to set modes of operation or to perform the operation manually. As a rule, within the cabinet panel modern compact CNC placed its remaining parts;
– Display (or operator panel), it is for visual control modes and edit the control program / data; It may be implemented as a separate device for remote control of equipment;
– Controller, it is a computerized device that solves the problem of the formation of the path of movement of the cutting tool, process control commands automatic devices of the machine, general management, editing control programs, diagnostic and auxiliary calculations (trajectory of the cutting tool, cutting conditions);